Nutrition is at the very heart of preventative medicine, but if you want to make lifestyle changes, lose weight, detox or have more energy, you are constantly bombared by conflicting information and ‘evidence’ courtesy of the social media health revolution. It can be hard to know which way to turn, what advice to follow and most of all; if its working. It’s easy to lose motivation and sight of your goals when you don’t know if what you’re doing is right.
The bottom line is there is no one size fits all approach. You have different need to the next person, even if you have the same goals. You also have different preferences, and lets be honest; following a diet you hate really isnt sustainable. However, implemeting lifestyle changes tailored to you might be. I use the most up to date software paired with comprehensive analyses of your symptoms to support you with bespoke advice to help you achieve your goals and sustain them long after your target has been met.
- Optimizing your digestive system
- Nutrition and Immunity
- Nutrition for anxiety, stress and mood-related disorders
- Nutrition for Hyper & Hypothyroidism
- Pregnancy and postnatal nutrition
- Breastfeeding nutrition
- Weaning and infant nutrition
- Toddlers, children, and fussy eaters
- Adult weight management
- Nutrition for autoimmune disorders